• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Kara no Kyokai Film in the Works

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MJP

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 4:28 pm Reply with quote
SWEET, I totally hope someone subs this. It'd be awesome to see the origin of the Nasuverse so that the Wikinazis let it get incorporated somehow.
Nagisa

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 8:09 pm Reply with quote
As I've said before, I'm interested in not only this movie in itself, but the implication it might have for future Type-Moon anime adaptations. Kara no Kyoukai is Type-Moon's oldest work, and incredibly obscure compared to Tsukihime and Fate/stay night. With it getting a (presumably) theatrical production now leads me to wonder what other Type-Moon games and novels might be in line to get the anime treatment. I doubt we'll be seeing any adaptations of Fate/stay night's untouched scenarios or any Tsukihime remakes (unless, of course, Type-Moon ever cough up the rumored Tsukihime sequel and need some promotion for it), but I wonder if this might give titles like the upcoming Fate/zero novel a better chance at animation.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address My Anime My Manga
darkchibi07

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 8:57 pm Reply with quote
Hmm, just a thought I had. Since ufotable is animating it, is that mean we're going to have a claymation ED sequence at the end of the movie? Laughing
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1