• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Tamayura - More Aggressive (TV).

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Series Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Stark700

PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 10:57 pm Reply with quote

Tamayura - More Aggressive
Genres: comedy, slice of life
Themes: photography

Opening Theme:
"Hajimari no Umi" by Maaya Sakamoto
Ending Theme:
"Arigatō" by Megumi Nakajima

Episode 1:
Yay, it's back. It's been awhile since I've watched this tbh. Anyways, I was happy to see this return.

The feelings I got from the first episode was the same as the previous season which was great. The OP song was smooth and fits perfectly with this. The girls are back and nice to see the camera in action again. So nostalgic tbh and I got this gentle feeling of watching it.

Time to get more spoiler[aggressive]!

I lol'd @ the spoiler[Poteneyon Syndrome]. How silly. Oh and nice to see the spoiler[Photography Club come by. The episode also made me hungry for a bit because of that because of the food to celebrate its formation.]

Very pleasant so far, with that ED song. :3
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
dtm42

PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 2:53 pm Reply with quote
Still as pleasant and cute as always. I was a bit wary of the flashbacks but they were used to great effect, rekindling the warm memories from the first season. It is nice to see Fuu develop as a person, and she's come a long way since we first met her. Now that she's come to terms with her father's passing she wants to explore photography for its own sake. Starting a club is a great way to do that, and there already seems to be a prospective member in the form of that girl who was hiding behind the lamp-post.
casualfan

PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 4:50 pm Reply with quote
Enjoyed the first episode. It has this warm and kind atmosphere that's quite rare in today's entertainment. But a little faster pacing wouldn't hurt.
getchman
Space Cowboy

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 9:52 pm Reply with quote
i like this show a lot, but it feels like it takes forever to get through an episode. I like Chihiro's new friend and the spoiler[club] idea sounds interesting. good first episode
getchman
Space Cowboy

PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2013 11:41 am Reply with quote
Momoneko-sama, best character
getchman
Space Cowboy

PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2013 1:55 pm Reply with quote
an incredibly touching final episode. I think the feels were cranked up this season. I like the new Kanae, and I wouldn't say no to a third season. Rating this as Excellent
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Series Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1