• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
I'm not a subscriber

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Bugs & Technical Questions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CrowLia

PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2014 12:26 am Reply with quote
I just noticed the little green star under my nickname and feel befuddled. I also checked and I'm able to enter the Community forum too. And I found I have a "Subscription Settings" available that says my subscription is valid for 10 more days. Subscriber means "paying user" right? Has some charge been made from my account or is it a technical bug? I just want to make sure.
Errinundra

PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2014 2:44 am Reply with quote
Here.

We are admitting to nothing.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Blood-
Bargain Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2014 5:30 am Reply with quote
I think this sort of confusion would be cleared up if ANN made some kind of announcement that it is now possible to gift a subscription to another user. Even better would be some kind of automated message that lets a user know when his or her status has changed and what that change means.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Bugs & Technical Questions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1