• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Ultra Street Fighter IV Preorder Trailer Streamed

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
EnigmaticSky

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2014 4:48 am Reply with quote
I still don't own any sort of copy of Street Fighter 4 (well, I do have the one for the 3DS that came with it when I bought it off someone on Craigslist, but that's hardly the version to actually own. I only played it for the first week I had a 3DS before I bought Ocarina). I may pick this one up, but by the time I actually do I'm sure they'll have announced Super Ultra Mega Turbo Giga Manly Chocolately Special Street Fighter IV Special Limited Edition Overclocked 3D
Shory

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2014 10:45 am Reply with quote
EnigmaticSky wrote:
I still don't own any sort of copy of Street Fighter 4 (well, I do have the one for the 3DS that came with it when I bought it off someone on Craigslist, but that's hardly the version to actually own. I only played it for the first week I had a 3DS before I bought Ocarina). I may pick this one up, but by the time I actually do I'm sure they'll have announced Super Ultra Mega Turbo Giga Manly Chocolately Special Street Fighter IV Special Limited Edition Overclocked 3D

Just Cashcom doing what they do best.
LinkTSwordmaster

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2014 9:23 pm Reply with quote
I actually really do want a copy, but my old save file is stuck on a dead PS3 and I dont feel like doing all of the challenges and other unlocking again.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1