• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: World Trigger Manga Gets Commemorative Video for Upcoming Anime

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Stark700

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 1:28 pm Reply with quote
I'm hoping to see an animated PV soon. Still not liking that time slot though for this show.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
tootbrush

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 2:56 pm Reply with quote
Huh, so the sumo anime's already getting replaced. I thought they'd go for at least 4 cours, considering the amount of source material available to them. But I guess they'd rather make/show anime kids are actually likely to watch.
Mr_42

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 3:46 pm Reply with quote
I was never able to get excited by this series. Confused

Reading the manga, it just felt kind of dull and it seemed like I'd seen the same or similar done better before. None of the characters left a particularly lasting impression and the abilities and weapons were all a bit cookie-cutter sci-fi shonen.

Maybe animation will breath a new breed of life into the series but I won't be waiting to anxiously.
KH91

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 9:11 pm Reply with quote
You had me at Jun Fukuyama.
Admiral Pizzaman

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2014 8:01 am Reply with quote
tootbrush wrote:
Huh, so the sumo anime's already getting replaced. I thought they'd go for at least 4 cours, considering the amount of source material available to them. But I guess they'd rather make/show anime kids are actually likely to watch.

Wait a second. Rowdy Sumo Wrestler Matsutaro will be replaced? Why? This anime is barely progressing. Some animes which premiered in spring has already reached 19 episodes yet RSWM is 3 episodes behind. More importantly,why did they take 2 consecutive weeks off and later when it aired ep 15, took another one week off? Confused
natchu96

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2014 11:05 am Reply with quote
So much spoilers in one PV.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1