• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: More Gravitation

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sephira

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2003 1:11 am Reply with quote
Just new here, i would like to ask when it will the gravitation cd available i the Philippines ? Very Happy
Tempest
I Run this place.
ANN Publisher

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2003 1:20 am Reply with quote
sephira wrote:
Just new here, i would like to ask when it will the gravitation cd available i the Philippines ? Very Happy

Hmm, if I can venture a guess. Never.

I don't know much about the anime market in the phillipines, but I assume that there isn't a large market for translated CD Dramas.

I can tell you right now that CD will never be translated into English, so I honestly don't see it being translated into Tagalog.

-t

Isa, dalawa, tatlo!
cookie
Former ANN Editor in Chief

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2003 2:44 am Reply with quote
Tempest wrote:
Isa, dalawa, tatlo!

Magandang umaga po, ginoong Tempest. Sino ang matalino? Ako?

Urgh.. don't remind me of it.. i'm SOOOoooo bad at tagalog... :p
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Tempest
I Run this place.
ANN Publisher

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2003 11:48 am Reply with quote
Cookie wrote:
Urgh.. don't remind me of it.. i'm SOOOoooo bad at tagalog... :p

Better than me... all I can remember to do is count... till 99.

Oh, and insult your mother.
sephira

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2003 11:07 pm Reply with quote
Oh, Smile is that so but i don't expect that it would be translated to tagalog, i just want the cd.. that's all, anyway.. is it already available there?? Smile where you from anyway..?
cookie
Former ANN Editor in Chief

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2003 1:08 am Reply with quote
sephira wrote:
Oh, :) is that so but i don't expect that it would be translated to tagalog, i just want the cd.. that's all, anyway.. is it already available there?? :) where you from anyway..?

I'm from the US. Tempest is from Canada. I barely speak Tagalog at all; I was just trying to sound impressive, because I studied it a bit this semester. ;)

You will almost certainly be able to buy the CD from CDJapan.co.jp or Amazon.co.jp when it comes out. I'm sure both support shipping to the Philippines.

Some people like drama cds, even when they don't understand Japanese (we had a discussion a while back on the subject) but I'd say it's the extreme minority of fans who do so.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
sephira

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2003 5:10 am Reply with quote
I'm from the US. Tempest is from Canada. I barely speak Tagalog at all; I was just trying to sound impressive, because I studied it a bit this semester. Wink

You will almost certainly be able to buy the CD from CDJapan.co.jp or Amazon.co.jp when it comes out. I'm sure both support shipping to the Philippines.

Some people like drama cds, even when they don't understand Japanese (we had a discussion a while back on the subject) but I'd say it's the extreme minority of fans who do so.

-- Very Happy i see, your from US.. well, i'm from philippines.. its a surprise to know that US is learning taglish.. I'm a bit surprised.. anyway.. nice meetin yahh!! Anime smile

I Hope they'll ship the drama cd's in the phil. asap.. i'm a bit excited.. so that i could buy it on a lower price.. (money problem Laughing )
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1