• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: My Teen Romantic Comedy SNAFU TOO! PS Vita Game to Bundle Original Anime Blu-ray

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ShanaChanTT

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2016 3:49 pm Reply with quote
wow. Give us a season 3 Sad
Ali07

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2016 8:37 pm Reply with quote
That's pretty cool, hadn't heard about this game.

On season 3, that won't be happening any time soon (hopefully that doesn't mean it'll never happen). The anime caught up to the novels, and there hasn't been a new novel release since June last year.

It's why I'm happy that YenPress licensed the novels. Sure, it'll take a long time to get to the point the novels are at now, but since we don't know if there'll be a 3rd (and final?) season, at least I can read it for myself one day. Laughing
Angel M Cazares

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2016 9:14 pm Reply with quote
article wrote:
Sentai Filmworks licensed both television anime series. The company released the first series on DVD last year and plans to release the first series on Blu-ray Disc in September.

Sentai already released the first series on BD last September.
TheMissile127

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2016 3:14 am Reply with quote
One of my personal favs, but alas we will never get this game state side!! I could always learn japanese and import it i guess but still... an English release would be nice (am talking to you American game publishing companies who ever you are!).
Silver4000

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2016 3:44 am Reply with quote
I'll just add this to the list of games that I won't be able to buy this year, alongside iDOLM@STER, Segadimension and DOOM. If it wasn't for Yen Press and FF XV...
I can always go back to the first game.

As for the OVA, I was expecting that, good to see that it will be the date between 8man and Iroha.

Also, for those interested, there's this youtuber uploading an english walkthrough of the first game.
TheMissile127

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2016 3:50 am Reply with quote
[/quote="Silver4000"]As for the OVA, I was expecting that, good to see that it will be the date between 8man and Iroha.[/quote]

WAIT WAIT please elaborate on this one seemingly wonderful tid bit of info![/quote]
Silver4000

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2016 4:03 am Reply with quote
LordMoxy421 wrote:
Silver4000 wrote:
As for the OVA, I was expecting that, good to see that it will be the date between 8man and Iroha.

WAIT WAIT please elaborate on this one seemingly wonderful tid bit of info!

The news say so, it will adapt a story focusing on Isshiki Iroha from novel 10.5.
There's 4 stories on that novel, and only one about Iroha. Where she asks Hachiman to go with her on a date as a reference for a date with Hayato.
TheMissile127

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2016 4:22 am Reply with quote
Silver4000 wrote:
LordMoxy421 wrote:
Silver4000 wrote:

WAIT WAIT please elaborate on this one seemingly wonderful tid bit of info!

The news say so, it will adapt a story focusing on Isshiki Iroha from novel 10.5.
There's 4 stories on that novel, and only one about Iroha. Where she asks Hachiman to go with her on a date as a reference for a date with Hayato.

Awesome!! So may I go ahead and start jumping with joy at the implication that Iroha x Hachiman might become possible!? Anime hyper
killjoy_the

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2016 6:41 am Reply with quote
Given the source, as long as the female character is named you can ship them with the main. Actually, I forgot about Totsuka and Hayato.
Just ship everyone, the author's got your back.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1