• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Fate/Extella Game's 1st TV Ad Reveals Winner of 'Camp' Poll

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
WANNFH

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2016 7:31 am Reply with quote
WOW. If the winner will be Iskander, then I will be ready to pre-order both PS4/PSV games just because of him, seriously.
AksaraKishou

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2016 8:24 am Reply with quote
That moment when a fate thread practical doesn't have comments because muricans (+the rest Very Happy) can't watch the video... kek
Xavon

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2016 9:16 am Reply with quote
It's interesting that the Rider and Assassin classes are not represented (yet). Where is the Laundry Hanging Pole (and I guess the composite guy who uses it)?
FilthyCasual

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2016 1:10 pm Reply with quote
Aww yeah, thank you Japan for having good taste.

#TeamTamamo
kotelo_

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2016 1:12 pm Reply with quote
AksaraKishou wrote:
That moment when a fate thread practical doesn't have comments because muricans (+the rest Very Happy) can't watch the video... kek

That's actually a good thing lol, Keep americans away please.
Arakiba

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2016 3:11 pm Reply with quote
WANNFH wrote:
WOW. If the winner will be Iskander, then I will be ready to pre-order both PS4/PSV games just because of him, seriously.

For what its worth, the contest won't decide who's in, because it was already decided ahead of time.

The loading screen has a rotating Moon Cell icon that shows the silhouettes of servants in game. A video from E3 showed two silhouettes that weren't announced yet.

One was spoiler[Iskander. So he is definitely in.] Contest won't change a thing.

Quote:
It's interesting that the Rider and Assassin classes are not represented (yet). Where is the Laundry Hanging Pole (and I guess the composite guy who uses it)?

spoiler[Like I said above, Iskander's in.] The other silhouette I mentioned was an assassin though. spoiler[Li Shuwen].

There's only three servants left. I expect spoiler[since most of the servants are, naturally, from Fate/Extra or Extra CCC, the remaining three will likely will be as well. That leaves Robin Hood, Vlad III Tepes, Arcueid, Nursery Rhyme, Cu Chulainn, and Francis Drake.]
FlareKnight

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2016 12:49 am Reply with quote
Yeah, the article makes a small error there. The vote is just for the fans to say who they'd like to see announced next and put in the game. Not who actually will be put in the game on that team.

I'm sure we'll get the poll results and then they'll say who actually is on that team.

I'd be glad to see most of those guys in there and I think Iskandar is a good choice. He'd bring both the Rider class and a lot of energy into the game. Wouldn't mind Lancelot either. Would add another Knights of the Round Table character into the mix on a different 'team' from the others, but also bring some crazy personality to this.

Curious to see who they announce.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1