• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Fate/kaleid liner Prisma Illya Film Reveals New Visual

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
FilthyCasual

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2017 8:36 pm Reply with quote
That's a really pretty Illya.

Pity she's basically not in this movie.
dmasterxd

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2017 10:00 pm Reply with quote
FilthyCasual wrote:

Here's hoping they change that then. I never understood why the manga needed to temporarily change one of it's best features (Illya as the MC instead of Mr. "Hero of Justice!!!!!") for so many chapters when the series is called Prisma Illya...
Calsolum

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2017 12:53 am Reply with quote
dmasterxd wrote:
FilthyCasual wrote:

Here's hoping they change that then. I never understood why the manga needed to temporarily change one of it's best features (Illya as the MC instead of Mr. "Hero of Justice!!!!!") for so many chapters when the series is called Prisma Illya...

well to be fair the movie is basically spoiler[miyu's backstory told from shiro's perspective and what he had to do to free her from her 'destiny/fate' since illya don't exist in either person's lives it be odd if she were there. Though im sure she'll be there at the start as the story is being told to her and at the end to gauge her reaction (though she might interrupt in the middle for something comedic like finding out Julian was the class rep)]

but yeah thats a pretty pic and this one is just hilarious [img] http://imgur.com/a/PxLzR [/img]
FlareKnight

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2017 2:01 am Reply with quote
I suppose they should plaster her on posters and preview images...it's the most we'll see of her. spoiler[To be fair they'll probably add some cutaways to Illya and company to get her more scenes in the movie. But, we know this isn't a movie about her. This is the Shirou and Miyu show (mostly the Shirou show). I did have mixed feelings during the flashback arc since it felt like we needed to get back to the MC faster. At least with this movie...it will be over in one shot.]
After this the focus will be back on Illya anyways in another 3rei season down the road.

And really...it's a good image Smile.
AksaraKishou

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2017 6:32 am Reply with quote
Look at these dudes, trying to bait lolicons xD

dmasterxd wrote:
FilthyCasual wrote:

Your opinion, but please don't tell that to anyone else or you'll get stabbed 10/10 times.
FilthyCasual

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2017 11:36 am Reply with quote
dmasterxd wrote:

The Hero of Justice (Little Sisters) was not a mistake---!
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1