• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: DeNA, Sotsu, Nippon Cultural Broadcasting to Make 3 TV Anime by 2020

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
KH91

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2017 4:28 am Reply with quote
Wow. This sounds awesome. A way for amateurs to get noticed by senpai's. I think I'll send my story as well.
projectfear22

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2017 5:00 pm Reply with quote
KH91 wrote:
Wow. This sounds awesome.
Finally something for the amateur dreamers. And thankfully thumbnails and sketches are also allowed. PERFECT FOR DREAMERS! How do I take part in this? :S
harminia

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2017 5:00 pm Reply with quote
Wish I knew enough Japanese to be able to send a story... if it's just an illustration I could do that but I feel like just illustrations would be harder to get a feel for a story from

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2018 3:25 pm Reply with quote
We know. But we've already had two [expletive] shit ass bitching Space Wars traumatizing douche: Powerful Awakening (Dec 18, 2015) and The Last Knight (Dec 15, 2017). We all died!!!!!!! We have already suffered two losses. We experienced the loss of many lives. Over 1,000,000 people died two years ago, and more than 2,000,000 people died five days ago. We have lost everything that was precious to us. The Gregorian calendar was taken down so that we can all die! Anime News Network was blasted down burned down and smashes to a billion pieces, and the Canadians were very angry. Japan could not understand what was going on. TV anime was stopped broadcasting. Tsunako survived. Koushi Tachibana's Date A Live series is unstoppable. For that, Date A Live came to life after thousands died.

Conclusion: If one more shitty [expletive] Space Wars paparazzi-[expletive] blah blah blah blast out, we all die and it will be the end of our galaxy and the end of everything!!!!!!!
Primus

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2018 3:39 pm Reply with quote
#877933 wrote:
We know. But we've already had two [expletive] shit ass bitching Space Wars traumatizing douche: Powerful Awakening (Dec 18, 2015) and The Last Knight (Dec 15, 2017). We all died!!!!!!! We have already suffered two losses. We experienced the loss of many lives. Over 1,000,000 people died two years ago, and more than 2,000,000 people died five days ago. We have lost everything that was precious to us. The Gregorian calendar was taken down so that we can all die! Anime News Network was blasted down burned down and smashes to a billion pieces, and the Canadians were very angry. Japan could not understand what was going on. TV anime was stopped broadcasting. Tsunako survived. Koushi Tachibana's Date A Live series is unstoppable. For that, Date A Live came to life after thousands died.

Conclusion: If one more shitty [expletive] Space Wars paparazzi-[expletive] blah blah blah blast out, we all die and it will be the end of our galaxy and the end of everything!!!!!!!

u wot m8
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1