• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
RightStuf / Lucky Penny / Nozomi Ent. Solicitations Thread

Goto page Previous    Next

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Industry -> Retail
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Animegomaniac

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2018 4:53 am Reply with quote
Zalis116 wrote:
Hmm, it seems like they've commissioned a strangely self-promoting product with a rather unorthodox Sunday street date... Wink Cool Wink

I'm holding out for the eventual Right Stuf Anime The Anime The Movie the Animation project that will come out next year. Late March, early April. Very early April I hear.
WTK

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2018 5:22 pm Reply with quote
via TRSI:

- Sweet Blue Flowers: Complete Collection (Blu-ray) - 275 minutes - $39.99 - 7/3/18
Quote:
This Sweet Blue Flowers Blu-ray Collection contains all 11 episodes and is based on the manga by Takako Shimura.

Special Features: Clean Opening, Clean Closing, Art Galleries, U.S. Trailer

- Mobile Suit Gundam Age: Memory of Eden (Blu-ray) - 150 minutes - $34.99 - 7/3/18 [sub]
Quote:
Mobile Suit Gundam AGE: Memory of Eden OVA is directed by Shinya Watada and features original story written by Yoshiyuki Tomino and Hajime Yatate.

Special Features: TBA.

- Mobile Suit Gundam Age: Memory of Eden - 150 minutes - $29.99 - 7/3/18 [sub]
Quote:
Mobile Suit Gundam AGE: Memory of Eden OVA is directed by Shinya Watada and features original story written by Yoshiyuki Tomino and Hajime Yatate.

Special Features: TBA.

- Mobile Suit Gundam 00: Season 1 Collection (Blu-ray) - 625 minutes - $74.99 - 7/3/18
Quote:
Mobile Suit Gundam 00 Collection 1 contains episodes 1-25 and is directed by Seiji Mizushima.

Special Features: Clean Openings, Clean Endings, Tactical Forecasts, Japanese Audio Commentaries, Gundam 00 "Daybreak's Bell" Promotional Video, and Gundam 00 Flash-like Chibi Short.

- Mobile Suit Gundam 00: Season 1 Collection - 625 minutes - $59.99 - 7/3/18
Quote:
Mobile Suit Gundam 00 Collection 1 contains episodes 1-25 and is directed by Seiji Mizushima.

Special Features: Clean Openings, Clean Endings, Tactical Forecasts, Japanese Audio Commentaries, Gundam 00 "Daybreak's Bell" Promotional Video, and Gundam 00 Flash-like Chibi Short.

- Mobile Suit Gundam 00: Season 2 Collection (Blu-ray) - 625 minutes - $74.99 - 8/7/18
Quote:
Mobile Suit Gundam 00 Collection 2 contains episodes 26-50 and is directed by Seiji Mizushima.

Special Features: Clean Openings, Clean Endings, Tactical Forecasts, Japanese Audio Commentaries, and Gundam 00 2nd Season Flash-like Chibi Short.

- Mobile Suit Gundam 00: Season 2 Collection- 625 minutes - $59.99 - 8/7/18
Quote:
Mobile Suit Gundam 00 Collection 2 contains episodes 26-50 and is directed by Seiji Mizushima.

Special Features: Clean Openings, Clean Endings, Tactical Forecasts, Japanese Audio Commentaries, and Gundam 00 2nd Season Flash-like Chibi Short.

- Mobile Suit Gundam 00 the Movie: A Wakening of the Trailblazer (Blu-ray) - 120 minutes - $34.99 - 9/4/18
Quote:
Mobile Suit Gundam 00: A Wakening of the Trailblazer Movie Blu-ray is directed by Seiji Mizushima.

Special Features: Promotional Videos, Movie Trailer, TV Guide, and Gundam 00: the Movie Chibi Short.

- Mobile Suit Gundam 00 the Movie: A Wakening of the Trailblazer - 120 minutes - $29.99 - 9/4/18
Quote:
Mobile Suit Gundam 00: A Wakening of the Trailblazer Movie Blu-ray is directed by Seiji Mizushima.

Special Features: Promotional Videos, Movie Trailer, TV Guide, and Gundam 00: the Movie Chibi Short.

- Mobile Suit Gundam 00: Special Edition (Blu-ray) - 270 minutes - $59.99 - 9/4/18 [sub]
Quote:
Mobile Suit Gundam 00 Special Edition contains episodes 1-3 of the Mobile Suit Gundam 00 OVA Series.

Special Features: Clean Endings and Gundam 00 Movie Preview Promotional Video.

- Mobile Suit Gundam 00: Special Edition - 270 minutes - $49.99 - 9/4/18 [sub]
Quote:
Mobile Suit Gundam 00 Special Edition contains episodes 1-3 of the Mobile Suit Gundam 00 OVA Series.

Special Features: Clean Endings and Gundam 00 Movie Preview Promotional Video.

- Mobile Suit Gundam 00: 10th Anniversary Ultra Edition (Blu-ray) - 1640 minutes - $259.99 - 9/4/18
Quote:
Mobile Suit Gundam 00 10th Anniversary Ultra Edition Blu-ray contains episodes 1-50, the A Wakening of the Trailblazer Movie, and both OVA series.

12 Blu-rays; 235-Page Art Book; Fabric Poster; Haro Metal Keychain; Car Magnet.

Special Features: Clean Openings, Clean Endings, Tactical Forecasts, Japanese Audio Commentaries, Promotional Videos, Trailers, Chibi Shorts.
Zalis116

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2018 11:27 pm Reply with quote
Great to get all the Gundam stuff, especially 00 as Bandai was never able to do Blu-Rays for it when they had the title. I have to think their DVD-only release didn't get much traction against the HDTV and JP BD-rips that were available at the time, including some with the English audio added in.

But on the non-Sunrise front, it's a little concerning that Nozomi/Lucky Penny haven't put out anything that's not a license rescue or re-release since Big Wind-Up S2 in November '16. It'd be a shame if our supply of quality releases of overlooked late-00s items like Hyakko or Umi Monogatari were to dry up.
Kruszer

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2018 2:50 am Reply with quote
...Still waiting for a Gundam SEED and Gundam Seed Destiny re-release so I can get rid of my massive space-hogging boxes. How come we got Age and 00 before this?
BodaciousSpacePirate
Subscriber

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2018 9:12 am Reply with quote
Kruszer wrote:
...Still waiting for a Gundam SEED and Gundam Seed Destiny re-release so I can get rid of my massive space-hogging boxes. How come we got Age and 00 before this?

From what I've heard, SEED is in the process of getting a new dub.
Kruszer

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2018 10:35 pm Reply with quote
Interesting. Could they not get the rights to the existing dub then? I have no particular attachment to it and wouldn't mind a new dub, but it seems odd they'd make a new one when there already is one.
zawa113

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2018 11:37 pm Reply with quote
Kruszer wrote:
Interesting. Could they not get the rights to the existing dub then? I have no particular attachment to it and wouldn't mind a new dub, but it seems odd they'd make a new one when there already is one.

I seem to recall it was something more like the remastered and added footage can't be made to match the existing dub. So do you not use the new footage, pissing off fans that way, or do you not use the existing dub but keep in the new footage, which will probably upset less people? I seem to recall hearing this during their Otakon panel last year or something.
No clue if any of the same cast will be back.
TexZero

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2018 11:30 am Reply with quote
classicalzawa wrote:
Kruszer wrote:

I seem to recall it was something more like the remastered and added footage can't be made to match the existing dub. So do you not use the new footage, pissing off fans that way, or do you not use the existing dub but keep in the new footage, which will probably upset less people? I seem to recall hearing this during their Otakon panel last year or something.
No clue if any of the same cast will be back.

This is accurate.

As far as i can tell it's an entirely new cast which is a shame because the old cast while not amazing is passable.

I hope to find the broadcast dub one day to add to my collection as opposed to the re-mastered edition because eh....just not a fan of the selected cast members so far. Source here - animenewsnetwork.com/news/2017-10-16/new-gundam-seed-gundam-seed-destiny-english-dub-reveals-more-cast/.122765
WTK

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2018 3:01 pm Reply with quote
via TRSI:

- Junjo Romantica: Season 3 Collection (Blu-ray) - 300 minutes - $54.99 - 8/7/18
Quote:
Junjo Romantica Season 3 Blu-ray contains anime episodes 1-12 of the third season directed by Chiaki Kon.

Special Features: Clean Opening, Clean Closing, Commercials, Promo Video
WTK

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2018 8:00 pm Reply with quote
Revolutionary Girl Utena: 20th Anniversary Ultra Edition (Blu-ray) started to ship on May 31st @ TRSI.

Release date @ https://www.rightstufanime.com/Revolutionary-Girl-Utena-20th-Anniversary-Ultra-Edition-Blu-Ray noted as June 26, 2018.
WTK

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2018 8:12 am Reply with quote
via TRSI:

- Galaxy Angel Z: Complete Collection (Blu-ray) - 285 minutes - $39.99 - 10/2/18
Quote:
Galaxy Angel Z Blu-ray contains all 19 episodes and is directed by Morio Asaka and animated by Madhouse.

Special Features: Clean Opening, Clean Closing, Commercial Collection, Now I Get It! Galaxy Angel Lectures Featurette
WTK

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2018 11:02 pm Reply with quote
Quote:
via TRSI:

- Galaxy Angel Z: Complete Collection (Blu-ray) - 285 minutes - $39.99 - 10/2/18
Quote:
Galaxy Angel Z Blu-ray contains all 19 episodes and is directed by Morio Asaka and animated by Madhouse.

Special Features: Clean Opening, Clean Closing, Commercial Collection, Now I Get It! Galaxy Angel Lectures Featurette

New release date: November 6, 2018.
WTK

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2018 5:59 pm Reply with quote
via TRSI:

- Mobile Fighter G Gundam: Ultra Edition (Blu-ray) - 1225 minutes - $239.99 - 12/4/18
Quote:
Mobile Fighter G Gundam Ultra Edition contains episodes 1-49 of the anime directed by Yasuhiro Imagawa. The physical extras include a hardback art book, Domon's headband, a Tequila Gundam shot glass, Shuffle Card Alliance patches, a G-Gundam Lanyard, and art cards all housed in an amazing chipboard box!

Special Features: Cleaning Openings, Clean Endings, and Commercial Collections.

Mobile Suit G Gundam, Vol.1 (Blu-ray) - 600 minutes - $74.99 - 12/4/18
Quote:
Mobile Fighter G Gundam Collection 1 contains episodes 1-24 of the anime directed by Yasuhiro Imagawa.

Special Features: Cleaning Opening 1-2 and Clean Ending 1.

Mobile Suit G Gundam, Vol.1 - 600 minutes - $59.99 - 12/4/18
Quote:
Mobile Fighter G Gundam Collection 1 contains episodes 1-24 of the anime directed by Yasuhiro Imagawa.

Special Features: Cleaning Opening 1-2 and Clean Ending 1.

Mobile Suit G Gundam, Vol.2 (Blu-ray) - 600 minutes - $74.99 - 1/8/19
Quote:
Mobile Fighter G Gundam Collection 2 contains episodes 25-49 of the anime directed by Yasuhiro Imagawa.

Special Features: Cleaning Opening 3, Clean Ending 2, and Commercial Collections.

Mobile Suit G Gundam, Vol.2 - 600 minutes - $59.99 - 1/8/19
Quote:
Mobile Fighter G Gundam Collection 2 contains episodes 25-49 of the anime directed by Yasuhiro Imagawa.

Special Features: Cleaning Opening 3, Clean Ending 2, and Commercial Collections.
WTK

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2018 5:48 pm Reply with quote
via TRSI (ELEVEN ARTS x Right Stuf):

- Haikara-San Here Comes Miss Modern, Part 1 (Blu-ray) - 97 minutes - $24.95 - 12/4/18
Quote:
The movie Haikara-san: Here Comes Miss Modern Part 1 was directed by Kazuhiro Furuhashi and includes a Chibi Sticker Set.

Special Features: Promotional Video
Ggultra2764
Subscriber

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2018 6:10 pm Reply with quote
Definitely interested in wanting Haikara-san. Do wish Rightstuf could release the other two Gundam: The Origin episodes soon.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Industry -> Retail All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous    Next
Page 14 of 19