• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Marvel Future Avengers Anime's 2nd Season Premieres on July 30

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
belvadeer

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2018 1:18 pm Reply with quote
I wonder if they'll consider dubbing this and the first season.
Primus

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2018 4:17 pm Reply with quote
belvadeer wrote:
I wonder if they'll consider dubbing this and the first season.

They've already been dubbed by Studiopolis. Dlife and Disney XD Japan air the show in English on a secondary audio channel.

Asking if it'll ever show up in North America is a different story. Disney has typically not released these foreign interpretations of their properties outside of their home region. That said, maybe they'd dump it on their upcoming streaming service as a cheap way to buff up the content numbers.
belvadeer

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2018 7:54 pm Reply with quote
Primus wrote:
Asking if it'll ever show up in North America is a different story. Disney has typically not released these foreign interpretations of their properties outside of their home region. That said, maybe they'd dump it on their upcoming streaming service as a cheap way to buff up the content numbers.

Actually now that I think about it, I did remember seeing dub credits for this somewhere before. I guess I should have said "released in the U.S.", though to be honest, I think anime interpretations of our comic properties tend to be pretty stupid. I guess I want to give it a small chance, instead of just giving it the finger.

Last edited by belvadeer on Sun Jun 24, 2018 4:33 am; edited 1 time in total
MFrontier

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2018 11:09 pm Reply with quote
Yay, yet another Avengers anime that will never see any kind of official release over in the US Sad .

(At least WB gave us Batman Ninja).
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1