• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Fairy Tail's Happy Spinoff Manga Launches

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
immblueversion

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2018 2:21 pm Reply with quote
Oh sure, you give THIS series a full announcement, but the official sequel gets relegated to a footnote.

Speaking of which, the sequel plays out like the series never even ended. Gets right into things, no characters reintroduced, no beats skipped. It's practically Chapter 546.
HueyLion

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2018 5:33 pm Reply with quote
well this looks good. One of the only good things to come off Fairy tail.
digidragon
ANN Past Staff

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2018 11:46 am Reply with quote
immblueversion wrote:
Oh sure, you give THIS series a full announcement, but the official sequel gets relegated to a footnote.

Speaking of which, the sequel plays out like the series never even ended. Gets right into things, no characters reintroduced, no beats skipped. It's practically Chapter 546.

We wrote an article about the sequel here, and we knew the release date then. The title is new but I didn't think that was worth a full article when it easily fit in here.

We also knew about the Happy spinoff, but we didn't know when it was coming out. The main purpose of this article was to note that it just came out.
immblueversion

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2018 2:53 pm Reply with quote
digidragon wrote:
immblueversion wrote:

We wrote an article about the sequel here, and we knew the release date then. The title is new but I didn't think that was worth a full article when it easily fit in here.

We also knew about the Happy spinoff, but we didn't know when it was coming out. The main purpose of this article was to note that it just came out.

Very well then. No use for me being a pain about it anyway.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1