• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Aniplex USA Announces English Dub Cast of Fate/Apocrypha Anime

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Connor Dino

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2018 12:26 am Reply with quote
Hmmm maybe I am wrong, but I'm about 99% sure this is the same cast as the Netflix dub. Considering it has been months since both parts were released on that website, I have to wonder what about this dub cast is news worthy? Unless major changes were made, which this article does not specify, I am left scratching my head.
smokeyjoey8

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2018 12:58 am Reply with quote
Connor Dino wrote:
Hmmm maybe I am wrong, but I'm about 99% sure this is the same cast as the Netflix dub. Considering it has been months since both parts were released on that website, I have to wonder what about this dub cast is news worthy? Unless major changes were made, which this article does not specify, I am left scratching my head.

This is 100% the Netflix cast. This is just ANN being incredibly late to the party.
Kadmos1

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2018 2:10 am Reply with quote
smokeyjoey8 wrote:
Connor Dino wrote:

This is 100% the Netflix cast. This is just ANN being incredibly late to the party.

Similar to how they have not listed the dub cast for some of the latest simuldub shows in an article.
louis6578

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2018 12:00 am Reply with quote
Uhh... this is embarrassing, ANN. It's not news if it's the same guys as the dub I already saw months ago.

Boy, I sure hope somebody got fired for that blunder. Laughing
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1