• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure [Part 5]: Golden Wind (TV).

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Series Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Stark700

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2018 3:21 am Reply with quote

This Season:

Season 4 - JoJo's Bizarre Adventure [Part 5]: Golden Wind (TV)

Other Seasons:

Season 1 - Jojo's Bizarre Adventure [Parts 1 + 2:] [Phantom Blood + Battle Tendency] (TV) (discussed here)
Season 2 - Jojo's Bizarre Adventure [Part 3]: Stardust Crusaders (TV) (discussed here)
Season 3 - JoJo's Bizarre Adventure [Part 4]: Diamond Is Unbreakable (TV) (discussed here)
Season 5 - JoJo's Bizarre Adventure [Part 6]: Stone Ocean (TV) (discussed here)

Source: Manga (ongoing @ 131 volumes, by Hirohiko Araki)

Demographic: Shounen, Seinen

Animation Studio: David Production

Genres: action, adventure, comedy, drama, fantasy, mystery, psychological, supernatural, thriller

Themes: assassins, betrayal, crime, historical, mafia, superhumans, superpowers, tragedy, ultraviolence

Plot Summary: Fresh from surviving his adventures in Morioh, Stand user and Joestar ally Koichi Hirose is touching down in Naples, Italy to discover a man known as Haruno Shiobana, who may well be the inheritor of a truly terrifying legacy.

Though he now calls himself Giorno Giovanna and makes a living from petty thievery, there is no mistaking the regal bearing and cunning that mark his bloodline, or the natural Stand affinity that he's already begun to harness. Whatever he may call himself, Giorno Giovanna's parentage mark him as a true threat - for he is the son of Dio Brando, and no son of Dio could possibly live quietly on this earth.

Air Date & Platform: Oct. 5, 2018 (Amazon Prime, Crunchyroll, Netflix)
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Stark700

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2018 12:01 pm Reply with quote
Episode 1

Solid first episode imo.

The character reactions and appearance of the main characters has my attention. Loved the stylish art for this too. Giorno is pretty cool to watch and it's neat to see some Stands in action already. I just hope we get the OP song next week.

Felt like the usual Jojo atmosphere that I was expecting and it's pretty damn entertaining experience.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Series Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1