• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Any strange/shovelware/licenced games you remember?

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Video Games
View previous topic :: View next topic  
facelessrelay

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2018 1:51 pm Reply with quote
I remember a game like scooby doo : unmasked. Basically it was a platformer where you had to find the clues to a mystery, after finding the clues you could use a variety of tools to inspect and prod the clues. After finding all of the clues, the gang would set a trap to catch the monster. These trap sections were somewhat frustrating as you had to do quicktime events and stuff like that. If I remember correctly there were three of these traps in the game. There were also costumes that scooby could use to gain extra abilities. Like a scientist that could destroy jelly blocks, and a kung fu outfit with better combat capabilities.

It was a very strange but short game. What sort of licenced games did you play?
horseradish

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2018 5:07 pm Reply with quote

Last edited by horseradish on Mon May 04, 2020 3:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
#ShinyBD

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2018 7:33 am Reply with quote
Everybody knows the Talking Tom game for android. But it seemed strange to me when I found the Talking Angela game (here is the review for those who are interested). The same cat-based Android game but with the girl-cat instead of Tom. And it's rather funny as well. Her voice is just awesome and there is a lot of features in the game.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Video Games All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1