• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: 'Do You Love Your Mom and Her Two-Hit Multi-Target Attacks?' Anime's 3rd Character Video Previ

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
AJ (LordNikon)

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2019 3:58 am Reply with quote
I have been looking forward to this series until I saw JC Staff is doing it. Their stock has been tanking a lot lately, and since they are also doing Accelerator concurrently, I have little faith in the production values for this one, which is a shame as JC Staff use to be relatively decent until a year or two ago.
Joshua Zarate

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2019 4:39 am Reply with quote
AJ (LordNikon) wrote:
I have been looking forward to this series until I saw JC Staff is doing it. Their stock has been tanking a lot lately, and since they are also doing Accelerator concurrently, I have little faith in the production values for this one, which is a shame as JC Staff use to be relatively decent until a year or two ago.

As much as I understand your trepidation for J.C.Staff, the main staff selected here (Director, Series composition) seems to be ones most fitting for this type of series, which will always be the most important factor when it comes to how a series will come about. I personally think this will turn out just fine and manage to avoid disastrous results.
macattack

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2019 4:55 am Reply with quote
At least part of the score was recorded by the Warsaw Philharmonic, so, for better or worse, this project has some serious money invested in it. This isn't a low budget project.
Ashen Phoenix

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2019 10:20 am Reply with quote
I'm cautiously intrigued by this one and hope it goes well. Seems there are a lotta negative feelings towards...
FilthyCasual

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2019 12:59 pm Reply with quote
Wow that is some cancer of a voice.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1