• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
INTEREST: Virtual YouTuber Kagura Mea Recounts Story of Receiving Poop From Hater

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
StarfighterPegasus

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2019 2:59 pm Reply with quote
No one deserves poop not even Virtual You tubers. I wonder what's with the hate. Do people fear that an Virtual You tuber will get more views then them or something?
Niyari

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2019 3:13 pm Reply with quote
while this obviously seems like a really shitty thing to do, the vtuber in question is vulgar and rude as hell and pretty much just says whatever the hell is on her mind. it's why she's popular. an example would be a couple of months ago where she did a livestream (yes, so thousands of viewers) with some other vtubers and just randomly brought up a really gross story about her period while staying over at a friends house (Minato Aqua). it was the stuff of nightmares.

in other words, instead of feeling sorry for her just laugh along with everyone else lol

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2019 4:13 pm Reply with quote
Kagura Mea is NOT a sweet girl on the surface. Her words that was said on this article aren't even that bad compared to how she talks in her streams. It's not surprising for people to hate her. And for your information ANN-kun Kagura Mea has a recent drama that made people hate her(but even without this drama, I won't be surprised if she got sent manure). Can't you research better before putting in stuff?
KabaKabaFruit

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2019 4:51 pm Reply with quote
VTubers may be flooding the Internet but the people behind them do care enough to give them their respective time.

Plus, nobody is forcing anyone to watch them so mailing these characters fecal matter or some other garbage is just senseless.

Kagura Mea may not be on the same level as Siro chan or Kaguya Luna but she does have her fanbase. The haters can always look elsewhere.
enurtsol

PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2019 5:53 am Reply with quote
Lol, how does one send them poop
Agent355

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2019 2:20 am Reply with quote
That’s an awesome response! Of course, as virtual character, I doubt she has a kitchen, but it’d be great if one of her programmers did plant salad greens!
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1