• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
INTEREST: Type-Moon's Fate Franchise Opens 'Fatespain' Countdown Site

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dranex752

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2019 1:53 pm Reply with quote
Interesante. Question
SuiSeiKen

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2019 3:54 pm Reply with quote
It was weird to see Aniplex showing interest for a european country, so all is well that ends well Mr. Green
AlphSteins

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2019 4:34 pm Reply with quote
It isn't a hoax, it has been confirmed to be a licensed project. Not for a Spanish FGO server, but probably for a spanish manga of FGO. But people is stupid and make a big fuss of everything :S

Obviously if it isn't a server why would Aniplex of America know anything? And why ask America when Spain is in Europe? Anime smile + sweatdrop
yurihellsing

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2019 4:44 pm Reply with quote
I'm saying it's a hoax or something completely unrelated cause this just doesn't sit well with me.

Weird Guy

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2019 4:51 pm Reply with quote
But... Aniplex of America only works with AMERICA! Of course they can say this...and also... Why would a Spanish editor(and game translator) would talk this on twitter???

... That's hell we are walking into...
AlphSteins

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2019 5:03 pm Reply with quote
yurihellsing wrote:
I'm saying it's a hoax or something completely unrelated cause this just doesn't sit well with me.

Yeah, the website is not from Aniplex themselves. It's probably from the publisher who has licensed the FGO manga for Spain. It was impossible since the beginning for it to be a spanish server when there isn't even an european server Anime smile + sweatdrop (people delusions)

The translation company in charge has declared that it isn't a hoax and that their contractor (the publisher) has all the rights and everything is in order:
https://twitter.com/Nagareboshi_SL/status/1143564442833211393 (sorry, it's in spanish obviously)
Takagami

PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2019 2:23 pm Reply with quote
Quote:
Nagareboshi did not confirm that the site was a placeholder for a Fate/Grand Order mobile game announcement and the site has since removed the command seal. It now includes the text "Chaldea alert - Spiritron en sobrecarga - Singularidad activa" (Chaldea Alert - Spiritron in Overload - Active Singularity). The site will update in approximately one day with an announcement.

I think they will just publish the Spanish translation of Fate/Grand Order -turas réalta- manga series because the website show at the bottom right now the copyright holders who are ©TYPE-MOON / Kodansha / Ediciones Babylon. Confused But we still have to wait 22 hours before the real announcement. Rolling Eyes
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1