• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
This Week in Games - Gearing Up Again

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
AiddonValentine

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2019 4:24 pm Reply with quote
Let's also not forget that stupid skit EVO did with a false announcement of Snake in Tekken. David Hayter was not amused. Anyway.

-Soulcalibur VI: Ah, it's just so good to have the series back after an extended hiatus. Also never expected Cassandra's Soul Chronicle to have a big twist for the franchise.

-Guilty Gear: Yeah, GG's presentation pretty much embarrasses CAPCOM's current crop of fighting games.
BadNewsBlues

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2019 5:16 pm Reply with quote
Quote:
Samurai Shodown does, because the rep KoFXIV had of being “ugly” just never seemed to go away.

Well no it never going to being that the original games used traditional sprites.

Quote:
And there was plenty of it! For starters, there's a major patch incoming (this seems to be a running theme) that's going to add various interface improvements

Oh does that mean we'll get a version of the menu that features Kazuya like on the game's cover instead of just Heihachi? Razz

AiddonValentine wrote:
Let's also not forget that stupid skit EVO did with a false announcement of Snake in Tekken. David Hayter was not amused.

Gee you'd think they'd announce Keifer Sutherland was playing Snake.

AiddonValentine wrote:

-Guilty Gear: Yeah, GG's presentation pretty much embarrasses CAPCOM's current crop of fighting games.

Street Fighter V is their only game on the market right now. And honestly both games have fine presentation I mean we all know that's the last thing anybody going to be caring as much people like to whine about visuals in game's nowadays.
Hoppy800

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2019 6:59 pm Reply with quote
I finally get to play Columns II legally for the first time in 2 decades due to it's release on Sega Ages on the Switch yesterday.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1