• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Utawarerumono Zan Action Game's Trailer Previews 5 Characters

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Demonskid

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2019 5:50 pm Reply with quote
Pre-ordered and waiting for release! Hype!! (๑و•̀Δ•́)و♡♡
roxybudgy

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2019 7:02 pm Reply with quote
Just pre-ordered too, along with Prelude to the Fallen, even though I don't have a PS4 >.<

UtaMono will always have a special place in my heart <3 I kinda regret that I didn't buy the English collectors editions of Mask of Deception and Mask of Truth (because I already bought the Japanese collectors editions). I really should get a PS3/PS4 so I can actually play the games.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Megiddo

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2019 9:59 am Reply with quote
Wait, so the Utawarerumono musou game doesn't have the original Utawarerumono crew? That's bizarre. Musou games are typically known for their large roster of characters to play as. Not even Hakuoro, Touka, Aruru, or Karura are playable despite them actually being somewhat prominent in the sequels. Oof, that really kills my desire to purchase this.
BadNewsBlues

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2019 6:03 pm Reply with quote
Megiddo wrote:
Wait, so the Utawarerumono musou game doesn't have the original Utawarerumono crew? That's bizarre. Musou games are typically known for their large roster of characters to play as.

The crossover style Musou games tend to not have an extensive list of characters to play as.

Like the first Gundam Musou game has far less characters to play as than the 3rd. I think the Berserk musou game had a relatively small list of the characters to play as too.
Stampeed Valkyrie

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2019 11:16 am Reply with quote
Megiddo wrote:
Wait, so the Utawarerumono musou game doesn't have the original Utawarerumono crew? That's bizarre. Musou games are typically known for their large roster of characters to play as. Not even Hakuoro, Touka, Aruru, or Karura are playable despite them actually being somewhat prominent in the sequels. Oof, that really kills my desire to purchase this.

This game seems to be set during Mask of Deception, So the cast is limited to the characters from that arc. However several of the characters you mention do make brief cameos during MOD so you never know..
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1