• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: To Your Eternity Manga's 1st Arc Ends

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Yune Amagiri

PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2019 2:49 am Reply with quote
Nice, i was afraid that it would end after the current arc, it can go on for much longer and has the potential to do it.
Agent355

PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2019 5:20 am Reply with quote
This manga is absolutely fantastic. It’s probably the most underrated manga currently published, and I hope it gets an anime adaptation so it can get more people reading it.

I’m surprised that the current arc is described as “the first arc”—but also thrilled! To Your Eternity is full of unexpected plot twists, and I trust the manga-ka to develop a story unlike any the readers could expect in the best way!
Maidenoftheredhand

PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2019 8:05 am Reply with quote
I am really enjoying it too. I picked it up on a whim because of the cover. I rarely buy manga unless I’ve seen the anime first and want to continue where it left off.

Surprised more people aren’t reading it since it’s by the manga-ka of A Silent Voice
r0verand0m

PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2019 5:26 pm Reply with quote
Maidenoftheredhand wrote:

Surprised more people aren’t reading it since it’s by the manga-ka of A Silent Voice

I started reading it as soon as it got published, from chapter 1, cos of the mangaka, as Koe no Katachi is one of my favourites.

I dropped it after that island with gladiator fights, it felt repetitive. Planned to pick up if it would end soon, but after reading this I will probably never finish it.
Agent355

PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2019 11:00 pm Reply with quote
Maidenoftheredhand wrote:
I am really enjoying it too. I picked it up on a whim because of the cover. I rarely buy manga unless I’ve seen the anime first and want to continue where it left off.

I'm actually not surprised by that, because it's such a different genre. But it just makes me admire her more for the transition from Slice-of-Life drama to action heavy fantasy.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1