• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Why were my posts deleted?

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> ANN Feedback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Zachy1993

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2020 11:36 pm Reply with quote
First was on the last page of this thread:

animenewsnetwork.com/bbs/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=3147555&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=120

Then I commented that it was nice to see some positivity about SAO on this thread:

animenewsnetwork.com/bbs/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=3147782

Both posts and the following replies I received have been deleted for no reason.
Errinundra

PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2020 2:14 am Reply with quote
While I didn't delete those posts I've just had a look at them and would have done the same.

Perhaps you might consider not slagging off other parts of the fandom?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Zachy1993

PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2020 2:37 pm Reply with quote
Errinundra wrote:
While I didn't delete those posts I've just had a look at them and would have done the same.

Perhaps you might consider not slagging off other parts of the fandom?

Absolutely no idea what you're talking about. I commented that it's nice to see other people that enjoy SAO. That's not 'slagging off the fandom'.

I commented that now that MHA's creator has bent the knee to the outrage mob they'll keep coming back for more. The outrage mob aren't 'the fandom'.
Redbeard 101
Oscar the Grouch
Forums Superstar

PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2020 12:20 am Reply with quote
Your posts were removed because they were little more than trollish bait whose only purpose is to rile up others/soapbox, or insult people. Which is also why your account is now on moderation. All you've done since joining is make such posts where you soapbox on social issues or insult people/fans.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> ANN Feedback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1