• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Mushoku Tensei: Jobless Reincarnation Anime's 3rd Promo Video Previews Opening Theme

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
maximilianjenus

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2020 10:55 am Reply with quote
its looking great.
Bisuketto

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2020 1:26 pm Reply with quote
It looks great so far.

I was a bit worried about how it would turn out, but it seems the company is treating it with the respect it deserves.

I am highly looking forward to it.

The only concern I have is from the earlier previews showing certain characters. If those show up, the pacing could be horrible (since they are several books in), which is a fear I have.

There is no reason to rush the story at all, the world is big enough and detailed enough without having to make cuts.
pikrodafni

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2020 1:45 pm Reply with quote
Bisuketto wrote:
It looks great so far.

I was a bit worried about how it would turn out, but it seems the company is treating it with the respect it deserves.

I am highly looking forward to it.

The only concern I have is from the earlier previews showing certain characters. If those show up, the pacing could be horrible (since they are several books in), which is a fear I have.

There is no reason to rush the story at all, the world is big enough and detailed enough without having to make cuts.

With 24 episodes I think the anime is going to include those characters(My prediction is the anime will stop at volume 6 or most probably volume 7)
maximilianjenus

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2020 1:13 pm Reply with quote
well, the first pv shows the america arc and the fight against big bad evil, that looks like a nice amount of content to cover for 2 coeurs
MFrontier

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2020 12:31 am Reply with quote
I've heard a lot of good things about the story, so I'm looking forward to seeing it in anime form.

(The girls are pretty cute too).
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1