• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Dragon Quest, Precure, Digimon Air 1st New Episodes Since Toei Hack Next Week

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Zhou-BR

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2022 11:13 pm Reply with quote
Good to know our international nightmare will soon be over. God, did the last month suck without Dragon Quest to brighten my Saturday mornings.
Saeryen

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2022 12:30 am Reply with quote
Deliciousmile news! I’m so happy!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Xbox123

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2022 2:26 am Reply with quote
That pathetic and useless hacker probably just make the anime industry hate the internet more and they probably will not stored their files on the internet anymore Cool
FireChick
Subscriber

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2022 6:26 am Reply with quote
Yay! Precure and Digimon return! Woohoo!
MushroomMan674

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2022 7:00 am Reply with quote
Finally. I've been a big fan of new Dai.
thekingsdinner

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2022 7:58 am Reply with quote
Just caught up with Dragon Quest. Happy to see it back, it's such a fun show!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
MarshalBanana

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2022 8:54 am Reply with quote
Hopefully Dragon Quest will have had some more time in production, we were getting some spotty episodes before the hack.
Mimas

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2022 9:43 am Reply with quote
Glad to see everything is starting up again, but I am still worried about what impact this will have. For Dai it was probably scheduled to end at the end of the summer season. Will they be able to get more space for it in the fall season broadcast schedule? Will they have to cut and speed up things to finish the story in time? The original schedule had a recap episode planned so it will be interesting to see if that episode still happens or not.
NJ_

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2022 5:56 pm Reply with quote
Mimas wrote:
Glad to see everything is starting up again, but I am still worried about what impact this will have. For Dai it was probably scheduled to end at the end of the summer season. Will they be able to get more space for it in the fall season broadcast schedule? Will they have to cut and speed up things to finish the story in time? The original schedule had a recap episode planned so it will be interesting to see if that episode still happens or not.

I don't see Dai getting too affected but I do see Delicious Party Precure getting the latter treatment since it happened with the Precure-before last when everything went on hiatus for months due to the pandemic.
Mr. slicer

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2022 11:04 pm Reply with quote
The fact that new episodes are ready to go next week should also mean that the delay for the Dragon Ball Super film originally scheduled for April 22nd shouldn’t be too long.
Rob19ny

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2022 9:02 am Reply with quote
Quote:
Digimon Ghost Game will continue with its 22nd episode on April 17.

Digimon will also be debuting the new ED theme on this episode, which is a few episodes earlier than usual. The delay must have forced them to debut it earlier.
Borderite92

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2022 10:28 am Reply with quote
Correct on the Precure issue as the seasons tends to be current time as with Healin Good's 7 weeks delay you're watching a summer episode in the fall.
Thatguy3331

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2022 2:02 am Reply with quote
NJ_ wrote:
Mimas wrote:

I don't see Dai getting too affected but I do see Delicious Party Precure getting the latter treatment since it happened with the Precure-before last when everything went on hiatus for months due to the pandemic.

I can't help but wonder if the same will also be true of ghost game...
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1