• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Otakon 2022 - Interview with Toshio Furukawa & Shino Kakinuma

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
penguintruth

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2022 11:00 am Reply with quote
Ahhhh, I love Toshio Furukawa! He's one of my favorite Japanese voice actors. Kai Shiden, Olivier Poplin, Leon McNichol, Asuma Shinohara, Ataru Moroboshi, Piccolo, Portgas D. Ace... he's tackled so many iconic roles and always has such presence in them. I'm glad he's also helping to teach young people to voice act.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address My Anime My Manga
crosswithyou

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2022 12:58 pm Reply with quote
Furukawa san and Shino san are literally some of the nicest people in the world. It's not surprising that they've been able to stay in the industry for as long as they have. Not only do you need to have the skill but also the sociability to have people want to work with you. This can also be said of Furuya Toru. Whenever they speak, you can tell they are really grateful for their fans and that they don't take anything that they've achieved for granted.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1