• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Does anyone know how to contact Funimation customer service?

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Industry -> Retail
View previous topic :: View next topic  
White Lightning Alchemist

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 12:09 am Reply with quote
Today I went out of the way to goto a Best Buy for my birthday and bought Yu Yu Hakusho Season 1, but discs 1 and 2 have the exact same content as discs 3 and 4. I was hoping they could halp me out. I have the reciept and all of the packaging.

My only problem is that I don't know how to contact Funimation. I searched through their website with no avail. Could someone hook me up with an e-mail address or phone number?
fighterholic

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 1:16 am Reply with quote
First thing I would have done would be to go back to the Best Buy you got it from and explain what happened. Only thing I can think of if the content was the same would be a mis-recording. But I would have gone back to Best Buy first.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 2:13 pm Reply with quote
The Best Buy I bought it from is about 100 miles away. I don't have the time to go there very often...
TheTheory

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 2:19 pm Reply with quote
I don't know about contacting FUNI, but I remember RightStuf mentioned this last month... apparently there was a big batch where the discs were mispressed. You'd probably have to go to a Best Buy... or otherwise contact them.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
braves

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 2:38 pm Reply with quote
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 4:18 pm Reply with quote
Quote:

Thank you!
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Industry -> Retail All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1