• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Isekai no Seikishi Monogatari's 4th Promo Streamed

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tortoiseshell Tabby Girl

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 6:03 pm Reply with quote
Ah, it never fails. I don't check the Seikishi Web site for a while, then ANN, which I check everyday, reports on a neat new update on that site! I humbly thank you, oh great news site ANN! Anime smile + sweatdrop

Well, that was a neat new video! I liked seeing all those white creatures with the red eyes that look a lot like the creature in Photon: The Idiot Adventures. And it was interesting to see longer clips of the mecha in action. Man, a mecha with a bushy, fox-like tail--that is so anime-ish! Anime hyper Not that I'm complaining--it's weird, but it's cool-weird. Cool Along with the other mecha that has a more reptilian tail, it makes it seem like those mecha are bio-mechanical, not that I know if they are or not. And I liked the extended clip of the scene where it seems like Kenshi first meets some of the female inhabitants of the world he gets trasported to. The boy's got moves, what with him flipping the red-head over his shoulder. Too bad he passed out before he could show those gals any other martial arts moves. Very Happy

*Sigh.* I wonder how long it'll take for all thirteen OVA episodes to come out and then be made available over here... I'm sure at some point it'll seem like it was no time at all! Patience is a handy quality to have when it comes to anime (and manga)!
Shadow_s_Writer

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 1:24 am Reply with quote
If it help, they advertize Eps. 2 will be available PPV on April 17, so they might be on a 4 week turn around. Add the normal special DVD and we are looking at just over a year to complete the series.
Tortoiseshell Tabby Girl

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 5:48 pm Reply with quote
Aww, thanks, that information does help! Anime smile And it looks like they recently (April 15th) put the trailer for the second episode up on the Seikishi site, too. Looks like a hotspring episode. I'm happy to know from seeing glimpses of that second episode that those types of anime romance-comedy hijinks can still make me laugh myself silly. Cat-mouth Kenshi is kawaii! Anime catgrin
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1