• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
INTEREST: Nintendo Confirms Pikmin 3, Super Mario, ZombiU for Wii U

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
AiddonValentine

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 3:08 pm Reply with quote
GIVE TO ME NOW! And to think Nintendo still has a bunch of 3DS stuff to show tomorrow
Chiyosuke

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 3:23 pm Reply with quote
Damnit!! Now I want Arkham City even more!!
rootsofjustice

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 3:41 pm Reply with quote
Wow, that conference was weak. If I wasn't already interested in the console, I would have been turned away from it. While I get they wanted to tout their launch window titles, they really needed to include at least one or two 2013/2014 titles.
j Talbain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 3:58 pm Reply with quote
ZombiU looks very interesting. And that could be the sleeper hit for this console. But overall the weakest Nintendo press conference in years.

I know they are going to have another conference in coming months but this was their time to shine. And it was lack luster at best.
AiddonValentine

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 4:16 pm Reply with quote
j Talbain wrote:
ZombiU looks very interesting. And that could be the sleeper hit for this console. But overall the weakest Nintendo press conference in years.

I know they are going to have another conference in coming months but this was their time to shine. And it was lack luster at best.

Keep in mind they have a 3DS presser tomorrow. They ain't done showing off product yet.
Megiddo

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 4:17 pm Reply with quote
Thought the Nintendo conference was really weak personally. Strangely, the one I think that had the best conference was Ubisoft and then probably followed by Sony.
rootsofjustice

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 4:36 pm Reply with quote
j Talbain wrote:

No, it was weak, but I wouldn't call it the weakest in years. Remember Wii Music and the Year of the Casual?
Cecilthedarkknight_234

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 6:03 pm Reply with quote
here is an Idea nintendo.... drop the whole need or use for a god da** tablet to play games and give us a simple controller. Aye.. I might as well skip out on this console gen, we all know where it's heading.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
ikillchicken

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 6:08 pm Reply with quote
I find this immensely frustrating. I bought a Wii and I've barely used it because (among other reasons) we never saw entries in any of Nintendo's secondary franchises like Pikmin. Now, finally, they announce Pikmin 3 and I'll have to buy another shitty Nintendo system if I want to play it. Not that I'm surprised that this if for the WiiU of course. I just gotta ask though: Where the heck was the project a few years ago?
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1