• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Sket Dance Gets Online Flash Anime on March 7

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Teriyaki Terrier

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 10:03 pm Reply with quote
Flash anime? Super deformed version? So, is this the anime version that I heard about or is this separate? Been following the manga for several years and it's a interesting manga.

Some chapters are truly exceptional (either story wise or comedy wise) and some are just okay (not bad, but nothing that exciting either.)
niiica

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 10:09 pm Reply with quote
Teriyaki Terrier wrote:
Flash anime? Super deformed version? So, is this the anime version that I heard about or is this separate?

The Flash anime will feature super-deformed characters; the previously announced television anime series will premiere in April with normal-proportioned characters (pictured at right).
---
Anyway, the manga is amazing. Hopefully the anime will be better, as they are actually moving (like how Gintama's anime is better than the manga, just because we can hear them talk and actually see the actions).
Bell02

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 6:52 pm Reply with quote
Oh well that's not to bad... for some reason I thought this meant they were going to have a Pillows Anime, which I thought sounded... odd.. but them having a Song in Sket Dance makes sense considering they were referenced in the Manga.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1