• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Del Rey Online Previews

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
slickwataris

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 9:16 am Reply with quote
They should've done it Takuhai style, one chapter a month at the same time. Well at least we can finally preview some of their stuff, they should've done it a long time ago. I thought it was lame how you must be 16 to preview Gacha Gacha.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Erufu

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 4:12 pm Reply with quote
Well, I would be thankful for that. Requiring the viewer to be 16 means they probably didn't edit anything out. So, the moral of this story is be thankful that you have to be 16 to read the previews.
slickwataris

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 4:23 pm Reply with quote
Erufu wrote:
Well, I would be thankful for that. Requiring the viewer to be 16 means they probably didn't edit anything out. So, the moral of this story is be thankful that you have to be 16 to read the previews.

You can easily lie about your age, it's just a nuisance that they make you do it. There wasn't anything offensive in the preview anyway.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
hagakure|returns

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 5:16 pm Reply with quote
slickwataris wrote:
Erufu wrote:

You can easily lie about your age, it's just a nuisance that they make you do it. There wasn't anything offensive in the preview anyway.

Well if you lied about your age and your parent get angry, your parent can't sue them for it. I mean it's there to protect themself.
Erufu

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 2:36 am Reply with quote
slickwataris wrote:
Erufu wrote:

Yes, I know that you can easily lie about your age. I'm just saying that this means the manga that is was referring to will probably be left intact. My point was to not complain about it but be thankful about it.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1