• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Madman Entertainment's "Twelve Announcements of Christmas" Day Three

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SquadmemberRitsu

PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2013 7:08 am Reply with quote
So when are Madman going to announce anything good? With Blue Exorcist, I saw it coming from a mile away. With Outbreak Company, it's a currently airing show we won't see on shelves for at least a year. This one is just a fan-service OVA
sonictail
ANN.au Editor in Chief

PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2013 10:59 am Reply with quote
That all depends on what you consider to be "Good". A lot of that comes down to personal taste. What are you wanting to see title wise?
SquadmemberRitsu

PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2013 1:05 am Reply with quote
sonictail wrote:
That all depends on what you consider to be "Good". A lot of that comes down to personal taste. What are you wanting to see title wise?
It's not really the shows that are the problem. It's just that none of the announcements are all that substantial. Half of them won't be out for absolutely ages.
sonictail
ANN.au Editor in Chief

PostPosted: Sun Dec 22, 2013 11:11 pm Reply with quote
SquadmemberRitsu wrote:
sonictail wrote:
It's not really the shows that are the problem. It's just that none of the announcements are all that substantial. Half of them won't be out for absolutely ages.

So you're wanting to see apple style announcements? Or just more content dropping directly to the screening room?
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1