• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Rebecca Silverman's manga column

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> ANN Feedback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tuxedocat

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2014 8:16 pm Reply with quote
I would like to access past columns since Rebecca took over writing "Right Turn Only". Unfortunately, when I access "Columns" under the "Views" tab, it only lists the columns that were written by Carlo thru December 2013.

Is there a listing for Rebecca that I'm not seeing?
Surrender Artist

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2014 5:45 pm Reply with quote
Since I'd become bothered that this thread has been ignored while this experimental neosurrealist performance art has inexplicably gone on to a second page, I thought I'd try to attract some attention to Tuxedocat's interest in seeing the opinion archives improved.

Carlo is still listed under views, and the archive includes only the two most recent iterations of Rebecca Silverman's version of Right Turn Only

The views directory also lacks a heading for Pile of Shame, although a page for it exists.

It also lists The Stream as a current column, but that might reflect it being in limbo while editorial tries to find a way and the writers to retool it.

And no disrespect to Epic Threads, but posting only three columns seven years ago might warrant its relocation from occasional to past.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
tuxedocat

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2014 6:18 pm Reply with quote
Thank you SA. Cool

Two entries under Rebecca's name seems a little thin, seeing that she has been writing the manga review column (Right Turn Only *?*) since January IIRC.
Tempest
I Run this place.
ANN Publisher

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2014 8:30 am Reply with quote
I pointed this problem out to Dan and Zac a while ago. They've split the labor on fixing it and the column should be properly archived soon.

-t
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> ANN Feedback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1