• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: High School DxD New Fight PS Vita Game's 1st Promo Video Streamed

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Aquasakura

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 4:01 pm Reply with quote
WHAT THE HELL DID I JUST WATCH!? Confused Mad

Well that's what was going in my mind as I watched that mini game like play through in the trailer. Other then that, the only thing I can say I like about this game are the character designs That would especially go with these two female characters that I don't even know. (To give an idea of who I am referring to, one was on the left with dark gray hair, and the other on the right with blue hair and cat ears. Does anyone know the name of these characters?). Definably not a game for me personally, but I know those who are into this kind of thing would like it.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website My Manga
OncelostLu

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 6:11 pm Reply with quote
Aquasakura wrote:
To give an idea of who I am referring to, one was on the left with dark gray hair, and the other on the right with blue hair and cat ears. Does anyone know the name of these characters?.

I don't recall any actual names, but I believe those are two of Riser's pieces. I think the cat ears one is a pawn while the other I believe is a rook/knight. However, it has been awhile since I watched the show.

EDIT: The cat ear one is either Ni or Li. The other girl however I may be wrong about.
Aquasakura

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 8:59 pm Reply with quote
First of all thank you for taking the time to answer my question OncelostLu. Secondly your guess gave me a lead to where to look. You said those two were pieces of this Riser character, so it was just a matter of visiting the wiki page of this series and finding my answers. For the character with the cat ears you were close. However the wiki page doesn't specify which is which. I am going to assume the one with the blue hair is Li since I think it's listing their names in order from left to right where the characters are standing. I would say you are definitely right in that she is a pawn, as the the title is mention next to their names.

As for the other character I found that her name is Shuriya, and she isn't label as a rook or a knight. Instead she is a label as a pawn just like Li and her sister.

The information I found this page on is here http://highschooldxd.wikia.com/wiki/Riser_Phenex%27s_Peerage
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website My Manga
AnimeMachina

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2014 12:43 pm Reply with quote
Funny it says FIGHT game but i didn't see ANY fight scenes ?
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1