• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Chaos;Child Science-Adventure Xbox One Game's Opening Streamed

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hoppy800

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2014 6:06 pm Reply with quote
5pb, be a dear and port it to the PS4, this game isn't doing wonders on the Xbox One, that thing barely sold at all if any left the shelves by anyone but store owners, promoters, and MS employees.
Knight-Hart

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2014 6:21 pm Reply with quote
Can't wait for the PC port so a translation group can make a patch.

Either that or a proper, 24-episode anime. Please don't butcher it like ChaoS;HEAd.
KH91

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2014 6:58 pm Reply with quote
Anime needs to come quick.
Cyclone1993

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2014 7:41 pm Reply with quote
Knight-Hart wrote:

Either that or a proper, 24-episode anime. Please don't butcher it like ChaoS;HEAd.

I second this so hard. But it will give me time to get through Chaos;Head first... (The VN not the anime)
Tanteikingdomkey

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2014 11:34 pm Reply with quote
Cyclone1993 wrote:
Knight-Hart wrote:

I second this so hard. But it will give me time to get through Chaos;Head first... (The VN not the anime)

You know what would be the best is jast releasing chaos head noah that way we get new stuff and an official version.
ninjapet

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2014 2:32 am Reply with quote
[quote="Tanteikingdomkey"
You know what would be the best is jast releasing chaos head noah that way we get new stuff and an official version.[/quote]

Problem is NoAH has no pc port, and people have already tried to make a mod engine based off the C;H pc ver to run the NoAH files but it doesn't work.

Also Steiner and c.o have already stated that they don't want to work with JAST again after the problems that happened. (changing of their translation without asking, forcing to use terms that were from the mistranslated Funimation scripts. ect ect) They're working on doing a translation of NoAH given the status of their current project and the fact the file names and numbers match up to the ios ver.
Niyari

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2014 4:39 am Reply with quote
i hope it gets ported to another console at the least. it has too much promise to rot away on such an obscure system
Hotaru99

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2014 12:29 pm Reply with quote
I would think that the X1 is so undersold in Japan that any game exclusive for it would require localization outside of Japan just to have a prayer of making a profit. If that means more Japanese titles ported to english, I'll be happy.
gardevoir7

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2014 10:31 am Reply with quote
I have a feeling this game won't sell well. Cause.... Xbox One.
Kebble

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2014 12:19 pm Reply with quote
It's unfortunate that these visual novel games are virtually non-existent in North America. I've wanted to play Chaos;head after watching the anime adaption, but to my knowledge there's only the Japanese language versions available for the Playstation (without region-locks).

If Chaos;Child ever gets an anime adaption, everyone across Canada will hear me as I jump up from my chair and start cheering.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1