• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Comcast Xfinity Runs High School of the Dead in July

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
The King of Harts

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 5:45 am Reply with quote
Quote:
The Comcast Xfinity release also includes included is a free behind-the-scenes special, "Dead and Loving It," exclusive to Comcast customers.

Wait. What is this? Is it a special from the Japanese side, or is it a special S23 did?
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Katane

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:25 am Reply with quote
Is it possible that this could be a sign that The Anime Network could be returning to Comcast? I wonder!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger My Anime My Manga
asimpson2006

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:41 am Reply with quote
The King of Harts wrote:
Quote:
The Comcast Xfinity release also includes included is a free behind-the-scenes special, "Dead and Loving It," exclusive to Comcast customers.

Wait. What is this? Is it a special from the Japanese side, or is it a special S23 did?

It is a special S23 did and it ran about 12 min. They talk to the main cast members about doing their roles, they enjoyment of doing the show, what is the appeal of zombies in media, and live or die during a zombie outbreak?
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
yuna49

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 12:33 pm Reply with quote
Everything I've heard about HSOTD suggests it has a lot of ecchi content. Is Comcast actually going to telecast it uncut? Maybe they figure charging $1 per episode is sufficient to permit it to run uncensored?
Katane

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 12:49 pm Reply with quote
I wouldn't see why not, Funimation shows all their content free and ppv uncut so that shouldn't be that big of a deal.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger My Anime My Manga
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1