• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
chobits was the key

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Manga
View previous topic :: View next topic  
lianncoop
Past ANN Contributor

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2003 10:47 am Reply with quote
I had a friend who despised everything anime/manga. I told her before she judged it, she should try it. So, I started her out on Magic Knight Rayearth. She enjoyed it. The other day, she picked up a copy of Chobits and started reading it all on her own because she was interested! Now she is hooked. How fun is it to turn someone who hates this stuff into someone who loves it? Smile
Hellomojo

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2003 7:28 pm Reply with quote
Yea, I got a friend hhoked on it with Chobits too! You know they changed the box AGAIN! Now it has a big picture of Chi that was on the white pack of the Chobits japanese trading cards.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
LuppyLuptonium

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2003 11:19 pm Reply with quote
Chi
Keita_Aono

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2003 8:25 pm Reply with quote
Chobits is cool, I just bought the first volume, I would of have got more, but I wanted to get both Onegai Teacher volumes. My mom was only going to spend 30 dollars. Has anyone else seen the new Shonen Jump, it is messed up.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Manga All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1