• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Refunds Offered for Pre-order Tickets for Genocidal Organ Anime Film

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
KH91

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2015 3:20 pm Reply with quote
No!!!! Someone save GO! Please!
Razor/Edge

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2015 3:35 pm Reply with quote
Quote:
The website stressed that those who already purchased tickets for the film will not be able to use those tickets even in the case that the film does open.

"Even in the case that the film does open."

Well, sounds like it's pretty dead to me. Unless some other studio steps in, this movie is "Rest in RIP in Peace". It really sucks too, since this is one movie i'm most excited about. If the film doesn't happen, I wonder what happens to the licensing costs? Funimation paid for 3 films, but they may only be getting 2. I don't believe i've ever heard of a US company licensing an anime, but then that anime never gets released.
relyat08

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2015 5:32 pm Reply with quote
^Yeah, for real. That wording made my heart sink into my stomach. I anticipated a rocky release for it in the future, but "in the case that the film does open", is basically saying it's not... Sad
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1