• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Persona 5 Website Launches Countdown Ending on May 5

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Animeking1108

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2016 7:51 am Reply with quote
Let's hope we get a release date. It's already bad enough that "Final Fantasy XV" announced its release date before this game.
hack5

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2016 9:51 am Reply with quote
Animeking1108 wrote:
Let's hope we get a release date. It's already bad enough that "Final Fantasy XV" announced its release date before this game.

You know!! i really dont know why the are so afraid of ffxv,they are seriously underestimating themselves and their fans we waited for so long like 3-4 years and they keep pushing it back for all sorts of reasons,lets hope its the release date they are counting down for
Nakurawari

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2016 10:04 am Reply with quote
And still no European release confirmed *sighs*
DRWii

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2016 10:22 am Reply with quote
Looking forward to a new trailer and the Japanese release date. Though with "the teaser for the teaser" being all the rage, I won't be surprised if this ends with the announcement of another multi-day livestream that will end with the release date.
sillyfudgemonkeys

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2016 10:54 am Reply with quote
hack5 wrote:
Animeking1108 wrote:

You know!! i really dont know why the are so afraid of ffxv,they are seriously underestimating themselves and their fans we waited for so long like 3-4 years and they keep pushing it back for all sorts of reasons,lets hope its the release date they are counting down for

They were probably waiting cause Square was all like "Hey should we release FFXV at the same time lolz? XP" And Atlus was like "lol nope, we want to make sure we get a decent return on investment. why are you trying to fight us Square?" I mean there are a lot of people that seem to prefer P5 over FFXV but still, I want P5 to do well.
AnimeAddict2014

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2016 2:13 pm Reply with quote
i'm guessing for the NA region we probably will not get this until the PS4 Neo is out? maybe ?
Faeris

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2016 4:44 pm Reply with quote
I hope they give us date for EU or NA release too in case they're announcing the japanese one.
DRWii

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2016 4:59 pm Reply with quote
Faeris wrote:
I hope they give us date for EU or NA release too in case they're announcing the japanese one.

To the best of my knowledge/recollection, Atlus never announces release dates for multiple regions at once, so this is probably just for Japan (especially since it's the Japanese site). Atlus USA was already teasing E3 stuff last month, so the NA release will probably be announced then. And EU probably won't get it until next year.
Animeking1108

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2016 9:59 pm Reply with quote
Knowing ATLUS, they're probably going to announce "Persona 4 Kart." You know they're going to make that.
DRWii

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2016 11:34 pm Reply with quote
Animeking1108 wrote:
Knowing ATLUS, they're probably going to announce "Persona 4 Kart." You know they're going to make that.

Even if they do, they wouldn't announce it on the "Persona 5" website.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1