Forum - View topic
NEWS: Scenario Art Performs New Ending Theme For Boruto: Naruto Next Generations Anime




Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
KH91



Joined: 17 May 2013
Posts: 6176
PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2017 11:26 am Reply with quote
Well, it is the 15th anniversary of the Naruto. After Yu-Gi-Oh! got remastered, I can only imagine what will happen with this.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
joe_g7



Joined: 16 Dec 2016
Posts: 382
Location: Europe
PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:37 pm Reply with quote
I hope the remastering won't include the filler episodes, since that would honestly ruin my curiosity about the HD version.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Nodz



Joined: 29 Dec 2013
Posts: 424
PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:52 pm Reply with quote
joe_g7 wrote:
I hope the remastering won't include the filler episodes, since that would honestly ruin my curiosity about the HD version.


It surely will include them. It's an HD remastering, not a "Kai" version.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
joe_g7



Joined: 16 Dec 2016
Posts: 382
Location: Europe
PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:56 pm Reply with quote
Nodz wrote:
joe_g7 wrote:
I hope the remastering won't include the filler episodes, since that would honestly ruin my curiosity about the HD version.


It surely will include them. It's an HD remastering, not a "Kai" version.
If that's the case, then I definitely won't watch it, I don't wanna suffer through all that filler once again.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
burung berang



Joined: 08 Jul 2015
Posts: 4
PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2017 12:49 am Reply with quote
Talking about "Kai", there was indeed a "Kai" version of Naruto Part 1 - Naruto Shounen Hen aired around 2010 and it was an HD remaster with filler episodes removed, just like Dragon Ball Z Kai.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
TemplateR



Joined: 26 Mar 2017
Posts: 36
PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2017 12:23 pm Reply with quote
burung berang wrote:
Talking about "Kai", there was indeed a "Kai" version of Naruto Part 1 - Naruto Shounen Hen aired around 2010 and it was an HD remaster with filler episodes removed, just like Dragon Ball Z Kai.


Naruto Shounen Hen wasn´t a Kai-Version. It was just a Re-Run with new OP and new ED. They only skipped filler-episodes not skipping filler-scense during canon-episodes.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
peno



Joined: 06 Jul 2016
Posts: 273
PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2017 2:14 pm Reply with quote
So, we are not even in tenth episode of Boruto and we are already getting info about new ending? Am I the only one who find that crazy? What is it with the current trend of long-running anime series to change endings and even openings so much? How can someone even get familiar with the songs, if they are changing them this fast?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ultimatehaki



Joined: 27 Oct 2012
Posts: 1054
PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2017 7:45 pm Reply with quote
peno wrote:
So, we are not even in tenth episode of Boruto and we are already getting info about new ending? Am I the only one who find that crazy? What is it with the current trend of long-running anime series to change endings and even openings so much? How can someone even get familiar with the songs, if they are changing them this fast?


I'm glad someone else thought this was crazy. This reminds me of the 4th ending for one piece that only ran for 8 freaking episodes. It was one of the best too. I wonder why they switch them so often.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Pierrot.



Joined: 17 Nov 2015
Posts: 571
PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2017 8:49 am Reply with quote
peno wrote:
So, we are not even in tenth episode of Boruto and we are already getting info about new ending? Am I the only one who find that crazy? What is it with the current trend of long-running anime series to change endings and even openings so much? How can someone even get familiar with the songs, if they are changing them this fast?

ultimatehaki wrote:
I'm glad someone else thought this was crazy. This reminds me of the 4th ending for one piece that only ran for 8 freaking episodes. It was one of the best too. I wonder why they switch them so often.

Did any of you two even try to read the article?
Quote:
The song will debut in the show starting in July. The group previously performed the ending theme song for The Perfect Insider television anime series.

Which means we'll get the new ending in episode 14 and this isn't a current trend. Many other long running series have done this before.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
peno



Joined: 06 Jul 2016
Posts: 273
PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2017 11:10 am Reply with quote
Yeah, I read it, but even 14 episodes is too short lifespan for ending. And no, it is current trend, one that really bothers me. Where are the times when 100+ anime series had only one opening and two endings at most? Maybe, I am getting too old, but it really bothers me.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Pierrot.



Joined: 17 Nov 2015
Posts: 571
PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2017 1:04 pm Reply with quote
peno wrote:
Yeah, I read it, but even 14 episodes is too short lifespan for ending. And no, it is current trend, one that really bothers me. Where are the times when 100+ anime series had only one opening and two endings at most? Maybe, I am getting too old, but it really bothers me.

Original FMA and Bleach did it back in 2004. Like I said it's not a current trend.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
peno



Joined: 06 Jul 2016
Posts: 273
PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2017 4:31 am Reply with quote
Depends what you call current trend and 2004 still fits my definition of current trend Wink Besides, the the closer to current time, the more this happen, so yes, it definitely is current trend.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group