• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
INTEREST: Win the "Ultimate Reading Chair System For One Piece"

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
hinugundam

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 6:20 pm Reply with quote
I thought it was about to be August 1st, not April 1st. Better check my calendar.
Emma Iveli

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 6:46 pm Reply with quote
Me looking at the picutre: This looks ridiculous... wait is that toilet paper? Shocked Oh god... why is there toilet paper?

Quote:
a handkerchief ejector for those tear-jerkers.

Oh... okay... that explains it... much better than... other... thoughts...
Lemonchest

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2017 6:20 am Reply with quote
Tissue paper for the gents. Vibrating seat for the ladies. Truly an Everyman's chair. Though if it can see if you're reading One Piece, does that mean it can see what else you do while sitting on it?
CatSword

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2017 10:18 am Reply with quote
If I won this chair, I'd buy all 84+ volumes of One Piece right now, drop out of school, and dedicate my life to emerging myself in the story. I'd probably record it for YouTube for some $$$.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
EricJ2

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2017 11:20 am Reply with quote
hinugundam wrote:
I thought it was about to be August 1st, not April 1st. Better check my calendar.

Yes, in Japan, the "4D movie seat", or whatever the brand calls itself, took off more popularly than it did here, where almost no theater chains are still using it--

If it was April 1, the "4D Manga chair, which responds to every page" would be a serviceable parody--the kind of Apr. 1 Internet joke you can safely appreciate as a sarcastic parody without worrying about getting loose--but August 1?...Yyyeah. What are they up to anyway? Confused
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1