• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Gundam Build Divers (TV) (all seasons).

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Series Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Stark700

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2018 2:33 am Reply with quote

Gundam Build Divers (TV)
Gundam Build Divers Re:RISE + (TV2)

Genres: action, comedy, science fiction, tournament
Themes: mecha, virtual reality

Plot Summary: In the near future, Gunpla Battles are held in a new massive multiplayer online game called "Gunpla Battle Nexus Online" (GBN), where players immerse themselves and their Gunpla in a virtual world and battle other players around the world. Riku Minami, a 14-year-old student, looks to follow the footsteps of top Gunpla Diver Kyoya Kujo with his Gundam 00 Diver and his ragtag team.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Stark700

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2018 11:50 am Reply with quote
Episode 1:

Hmm, that is quite an OP song.

The characters looks kinda cartoonish but I'm okay with it. I do like the energy this show brings in though as it's very lighthearted yet and has some creative promise with its ideas. The Gunpla kits and designs looks neat I guess. Riku is okay, nothing too special about him but I think the kid has potential.

Pretty much an introductory episode.

The action feels very similar to Gundam Build Fighters so I hope they can keep that momentum.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
killjoy_the

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2018 8:49 am Reply with quote
This thread doesn't get much track but man episode 21 was the best episode of the entire season IMO. There's been a lot (a lot lot) of fluff to get here, but I really like the direction the show took now.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Series Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1