• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Is it Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? Memoria Freese Smartphone Game Launches With

Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DmonHiro

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2018 10:06 am Reply with quote
So how do I get it?
Kadmos1

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2018 10:35 am Reply with quote
Hestia is the breast girl.
LegitPancake

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2018 10:48 am Reply with quote
Here’s the link for iOS. (Might not work outside US, not sure).
ikarisama

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2018 10:59 am Reply with quote
Vaisaga

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2018 11:36 am Reply with quote
And here I preregistered in order to get an e-mail informing me when it'd launch, only to find out here first. Thanks.

Not a huge Danmachi fan, but with Tales of Link and Rays closed/closing I might as well pick up a new game. Lili is all I care about, though.
DmonHiro

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2018 11:36 am Reply with quote
Both links work. Game does not work with my 2015 phone. There's no reason why it won't, since I have the required Android version. It's just built in obsolescence.
Vaisaga

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2018 11:44 am Reply with quote
I feel you. Had to buy a new phone in order to play SAO Integral Factor.
consignia

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2018 11:53 am Reply with quote
DmonHiro wrote:
Both links work. Game does not work with my 2015 phone. There's no reason why it won't, since I have the required Android version. It's just built in obsolescence.

It's only available to US and Canada, it's just Google play having a poor error message.
GhostD

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2018 12:43 pm Reply with quote
Guess itll be a while before its available in other countries
zrnzle500

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2018 1:58 pm Reply with quote
Vaisaga wrote:
And here I preregistered in order to get an e-mail informing me when it'd launch, only to find out here first. Thanks.

I didn’t get an email either. Weird. Oh well, at least we found out about the release.

Just started earlier today. I’ve been meaning to add another game as some of the more casual games I have on my phone aren’t cutting it, so this is nice.
AksaraKishou

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2018 2:02 pm Reply with quote
zrnzle500 wrote:
Vaisaga wrote:

I didn’t get an email either. Weird. Oh well, at least we found out about the release.

Just started earlier today. I’ve been meaning to add another game as some of the more casual games I have on my phone aren’t cutting it, so this is nice.

Just to note that it might get a bit slow for the next few days cause people are rerolling and that stresses the servers. Should be fine afterwards.

Also, I'm in the EU and i'm playing the NA version, so yeah, if you know the Internets, you can play the game!! (<- this is for the people above)
SpeckTech

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2018 2:38 pm Reply with quote
Vaisaga wrote:

Not a huge Danmachi fan, but with Tales of Link and Rays closed/closing I might as well pick up a new game. Lili is all I care about, though.

Yeah ToL just closed so I tried out SAO:IF, it's okay but tbh playing the console games would be a better choice.

Here's hoping this is good. Gacha rates seem standard, though the UI and tracking of currency is pretty nice.
Aquamine-Amarine

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2018 2:45 pm Reply with quote
Ariel? Isn't her attack supposed to be called Aria?
Vaisaga

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2018 2:51 pm Reply with quote
One tutorial roll and one multi in and no 4 stars, but I did get a Lili so I'm happy about that. Mikoto and Asfi aren't too bad either. Dupes of Ouka, though. The hell, man?

Though all their special beginner deals require paid currency. Asking for money right at launch is kinda iffy if you ask me.
AksaraKishou

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2018 4:47 pm Reply with quote
Vaisaga wrote:
One tutorial roll and one multi in and no 4 stars, but I did get a Lili so I'm happy about that. Mikoto and Asfi aren't too bad either. Dupes of Ouka, though. The hell, man?

Though all their special beginner deals require paid currency. Asking for money right at launch is kinda iffy if you ask me.

Lots of games do it. Granblue Fantasy, for instance. For 25-ish bucks, you can get a free 10 roll and any character you want as long as it's on the gacha pool at the moment of creation of the account. That and it comes back for 2 or 3 days every month till you buy it. Sure as hell got me more attached to the game, cause i got my waifu right out of the bat. xD
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3