• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex - The Laughing Man 2005 OST

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Music
View previous topic :: View next topic  
thinkingman

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2018 8:00 pm Reply with quote
Hi everybody,

my question is about a specific song from the 2015 'The Laughing Man' compilation movie. It starts roughly at about '00:36.46' and ends at '00:42:33'. (Scene: Superintendant General has just been shot..). It's kind of a rhythmic background pop song sung by a female singer overlayed by action sounds and voiceover dialogs.

I couldn't find it on any of those OST distributions ranging from 'SAC 1' to '4' nor on the 'GET9' single, the 'Be Human' or 'SSS' OST. I also checked many of the other indipendent album and song releases made by those female singer/songwriter/composers appearing on those OSTs and couldn't find it on them either.

If anybody happens to watch that movie in the near future, please check that particular timeframe and try to recognize name of the singer and/or title of the song. You'd be of great help.

Thanks.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Music All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1