• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid Manga Approaches Climax

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TravellinMatt77

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2018 12:30 pm Reply with quote
Knowing now that this series will end up being relatively short (and that it is indeed ending), I might pick it up someday. I very much enjoyed the anime Very Happy .
IanKen

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2018 1:07 pm Reply with quote
"hard-working office lady"

LOL. She's a software engineering super ninja. I don't recall her getting anyone tea.
HoboSoup

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2018 1:17 pm Reply with quote
I love this series, I'm very curious how it's going to end.
Joshua Zarate

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2018 1:27 pm Reply with quote
Well, this news seems to lower the chances of a season 2 happening. I hope that it can still be possible as I also love this series. Sad
Thespacemaster

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2018 3:15 pm Reply with quote
IT saddens me that dragon maid is coming to an end. There have not been updates for months have toru and kobayashi even made progress in there relatshionship at least? if that has happened i came at least see it off with a smile.

I really do hope they come up with one more season of dragon maid at least until it ends as once it ends the chances for another anime would be slime to almost null at that stage( It is never really 0% as i have seen sequel or continues or specials to anime you would not expect long after the source or original ended) .
Xavon

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2018 5:16 pm Reply with quote
It better end with a wedding...
TnAdct1

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2018 7:56 pm Reply with quote
Thespacemaster wrote:
IT saddens me that dragon maid is coming to an end. There have not been updates for months have toru and kobayashi even made progress in there relatshionship at least? if that has happened i came at least see it off with a smile.

The latest chapters have been focusing on spoiler[Kanna's father, the prank that led to Kanna's exile, and Kobayashi entering the Dragon World to save her and stop a war between two dragon factions that's actually instigated by a dragon-hating wizard.]
JONJONAUG

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2018 10:15 pm Reply with quote
TnAdct1 wrote:
Thespacemaster wrote:

The latest chapters have been focusing on spoiler[Kanna's father, the prank that led to Kanna's exile, and Kobayashi entering the Dragon World to save her and stop a war between two dragon factions that's actually instigated by a dragon-hating wizard.]

To add: Volume 9 will be the last volume, and we'll have enough chapters collected for volume 8 within the next chapter or two. So we still have around a year or so left of content to milk out of this before it ends. Plenty of time for the two spinoff manga to wrap it up too, which will probably also happen.
Rederoin

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2018 7:32 am Reply with quote
Xavon wrote:
It better end with a wedding...

Double wedding*
ballinamon

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2018 5:37 pm Reply with quote
Why I keep losing things?
HK16

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2018 7:05 pm Reply with quote
The end already? Hoping the rest of this great series gets animated. The world needs to see more of their favorite characters again.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1