• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Saiyuki Manga Gets 2 New Stage Musicals

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RegSuzaku

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2019 6:23 am Reply with quote
... I really wish ANN had pages for stage actors, directors, productions etc... I've mentioned it around here several times and ANN staff has said there just aren't the resources and demand, and that it's outside of the focus, so I guess there won't be but like... it's frustrating because the only English sites like ANN's encyclopedia (or MAL, etc.) that keep track of stage plays are like... badly managed, inaccurate/incomplete, and only concerned with actors, not staff. I just wish I could click a name in an article and see a good representation of what else they've done, like with an anime. (I think that's the wrong link for the director, btw). I don't know what sites are used in Japanese... I try to check Japanese Wikipedia, but you never know how complete that is, either...

Anyway, good for this franchise. Ahh I remember watching videos of their older musicals when I was in high school, I was only barely aware that they had new ones, but they're probably good~

.... ahhhh Hulic Hall...
pirateaddict
Subscriber

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2019 12:59 pm Reply with quote
I'm glad to see that Saiyuki is still so popular despite how long it's been running and the slow roll out of chapters due to the mangaka's ill health. I'm always scared that we'll never get to the end of the story. After watching Saiyuki Reload Blast I'm eager for more anime in the next few years.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1