• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Hitori Bocchi no Marumaru Seikatsu (TV).

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Series Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Stark700

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2019 8:48 am Reply with quote

Hitori Bocchi no Marumaru Seikatsu (TV).

Genres: Comedy, School
Themes:

Plot Summary:
Quote:
Bocchi Hitori, a girl with extreme social anxiety, has had only one friend throughout elementary school. When Bocchi learns they'll be split up after graduation, she makes a promise to her: "By the time of my middle school graduation, I'll make friends with everyone in my class." And if she can't do it they won't be friends anymore. But Bocchi has a hard time talking to people. When she gets nervous, her legs cramp. She can't look other people in the eye. She doesn't even know how to make friends. Every way she thinks of to make friends ends up failing.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Manga adaptation of the same name.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
miketan

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2019 11:49 am Reply with quote
Hitori Bocchi is socially awkward when chatting up with someone new; even from same gender person. Socially awkward person finds it difficult making new friends at different stages of their life. This anime is fun and relaxing to watch.
DuskyPredator

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2019 3:57 am Reply with quote
Episode 12 (Finale)

Did not really talk about it during the run, but I was watching it. Being one of those standard cute shows that can have a charm to it, which I can be really into. Yet, it did not kind of have the impact that I thought it might. I don't know if I am growing out of things, and I could have enjoyed it more at a different time where I did not feel so distracted.

Yet, I think that I still enjoyed it with the different characters. I think that I will give it a Decent (6/10), maybe an added half point, because I think that I could have found it worth watching if my attention was kept a bit more, otherwise I can say that I did not lose my time watching.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Series Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1