• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Funimation Adds Toilet-bound Hanako-kun, Isekai Quartet 2, 'If My Favorite Pop Idol Made It to

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Chrono1000

PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2019 1:37 pm Reply with quote
That is a good selection of titles and I am curious to see Toilet-Bound Hanako-kun since it looks somewhat like a shoujo version of GeGeGe no Kitarō. Also good to see confirmation of Isekai Quartet 2.
yeehaw

PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2019 8:34 pm Reply with quote
Well shit, Hanako-kun got put in America jail, where Europeans can't reach. If I have to pirate Hanako because of Funi I'm gonna be so mad
manapear

PostPosted: Tue Dec 24, 2019 11:53 pm Reply with quote
I only got into Hanako-kun recently, but I'm so excited for the anime. And I hope it's really enough to save the manga from digital-only hell lol. It's been so neglected it seems.
Lord Vaultman

PostPosted: Wed Dec 25, 2019 12:00 am Reply with quote
manapear wrote:
I only got into Hanako-kun recently, but I'm so excited for the anime. And I hope it's really enough to save the manga from digital-only hell lol. It's been so neglected it seems.

I would think they would be streaming it on the wakanim service which is in europe or whatever now that it's all one umbrella right?
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1