• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
INTEREST: Aikatsu Franchise Reports 10% Increase in Quarterly Sales After Aikatsu on Parade! Debut

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BlackPoint.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2020 5:25 pm Reply with quote
Nice for em, but feels like this is the final season, since kinda an allstar type of story because we got all the characters together now and believe they got some upcoming announcement aswell but well lets see what they do. Would surely miss it if it stopped since been watching it weekly for quite long now...
Azza Murphy

PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2020 10:17 pm Reply with quote
The only reason it's doing well is because the original cast is back. it would of dropped hard if it was only about the new MC because she is not that great.
theshillito

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2020 5:11 am Reply with quote
There's a "big announcement" due on the 9th March, which I had thought would be the end of On Parade and the start of a new series, but if On Parade is doing that well, I might be wrong. It could be a new series, but since Raki's sister has connected all the Aikatsu worlds together, they could open up one of the other doors in that hub world Raki enters with her magical Aikatsu Pass, starting a new series with the worlds already connected. They could have other-franchise idols showing up every now and again, but not be the main focus. At the very least, Morohoshi Sumire (Ichigo/Tsubasa/Coco) seems to be pretty busy these days, so it might be tricky to keep her (among others) on permanent staff.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1