• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Anncast

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> ANN Feedback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BlueBaron15

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2020 4:37 pm Reply with quote
Found the Anncast section around new years liked it so much decided to start at the beginning. On #51 now listen to it at work during lunch mostly. I was a big fan of the hole Heat Guy J gag. The only thing was I looked for it for a few weeks and could not find it. I looked for hekij hikajay and just about every spelling I could think of and found nothing. Will today I found it Heat Guy J never thought of looking for it in English. Now its on my watch list just so I can say I've seen it. So far I've seen or tried to see everything that was brought up repeatedly on the show just finished Evangalion last month. Thank you for the hours of entertainment you provide during my very boring lunch break.
ANN_Lynzee
ANN Executive Editor

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2020 5:18 pm Reply with quote
I'm so glad you enjoy the show, thank you for listening!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> ANN Feedback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1